I want my Mommy!


It finally happened. After months of abusing myself, over working and not sleeping enough, I got sick. Really, really sick.

I don't know if this is a physical manifestation of something that's been bothering me inside, but I feel totally *crap*. I'm sore all over, my eyes are watery and my nose is blocked. I can hardly speak and my sides hurt when I cough, sneeze, or even laugh. My head feels like it's about to explode.

I feel miserable and helpless, and wish more than anything that I was back home. I long for my Mom's TLC, for arroz caldo and for my parents' giant bed where I can drown out all my aches and pains. Thank goodness for the internet. I was able to chat with my Mom for a good couple of hours, and my spirits are lifted.

I pray I get better real quick. I have to be at work tomorrow. There's something important that I gotta do...and I can't delay it any longer.

2 comments:

Lala said...

boo! i love your mom, she's soooo funny! wahahaha, love her blog. :)

boo said...

hehe...funny no? parang you can just imagine her making animated kwento! thank you, La. I'm sure she'll be tickled pink! =)

"Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Chat Box

Recent Comments

Recent Visitors


"..and when you look back, it's all like a puff - happy, and over, and short enough. "