Lolo's Girls

One of my favourite daily blogreads is celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary, and to commemorate the happy occasion, Toni is giving away goodies: a journal, a pair of magnetic journals, and a copy of BatJay's Mga Kwento ng Batang Kaning Lamig. Despite the distance, I thought I'd give it a go. Sali Ako!!!


When I read Toni's post My Grandfather's Voice, I was moved to tears. I lost my grandfather a few months before, and I could so relate..."I still haven’t erased his number from my phone book. It’s just there." -- to this day, when I scroll down my cellphone's phone book and I see my Pappy's name, I forget he won't be there to pick up my call. I miss him so much, that if I close my eyes, I can still hear his voice and his gentle chuckle. My greatest consolation is that we will meet again someday.

So, Toni - my fellow Lolo's Girl, Happy Anniversary to you and H. May this year bring you both all your hearts' desires - and more.

1 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Boo, thank you so much for this. *hugs*

"Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Chat Box

Recent Comments

Recent Visitors


"..and when you look back, it's all like a puff - happy, and over, and short enough. "